To register CLICK HERE – registrations close Wednesday 16 May 2018
The Art of Participation and Engagement will be delivered in Melbourne over three days: 22, 23, 24 October 2018.
Time: Each day will run from 9am to 5pm.
Venue: St Michaels Uniting, 120 Collins St, Melbourne
Cost: $1,100 per person for the three days
You will note we have split the dates: this is to increase opportunities for mentoring. In our initial meeting in May, we can learn theory and techniques, then we can come together a month later, after you have had time to experiment with these tools and ideas, to celebrate successes, mentor, refine and troubleshoot
What is included?
Your registration covers the following:
- 3 days of interactive workshop (wear comfy clothes)
- Morning and Afternoon tea and lunch each day (let us know your dietary requirements)
Who is it for?
- Community and non-profit leaders, social entrepreneurs, business leaders, academics, department heads and program managers, community organisers, next generation leaders and individuals who want to help.
- People who want to explore the power of collective creativity, intelligence, and collaboration to improve their communities, teams, and organisations.
- Individuals and groups who are eager to build stronger teams and partnerships with each other and within their communities.