To register for our next workshop CLICK HERE (registrations close Sunday 24th March 2019).
The Art of Participation and Engagement will be delivered in Melbourne over three days: 25,26,27 March 2019.
Time: Each day will run from 9am to 5pm.
Venue: One Roof, 77-83 City Road, SouthBank
Cost: $1,225 per person for the three days
(Early bird price of $1,100 available until 1 March 2019)
What is included?
Your registration covers the following:
- 3 days of interactive workshop (wear comfy clothes)
- Morning and Afternoon tea and lunch each day (let us know your dietary requirements)
Who is it for?
- Community and non-profit leaders, social entrepreneurs, business leaders, academics, department heads and program managers, community organisers, next generation leaders and individuals who want to help.
- People who want to explore the power of collective creativity, intelligence, and collaboration to improve their communities, teams, and organisations.
- Individuals and groups who are eager to build stronger teams and partnerships with each other and within their communities.